Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's Been Such a Long Time...........

I think I should start bloggin' again!

Quick update for all of us:

Bentley- will be 18months next month.  He's a chunker & learning to talk.  Favorite words right now: football, touchdown, clock, momma, dadda.

Myelle- will be 4 next week.  She's a little teenager sometimes. LOL  Her favorite things are helping around the house, being the mom to her dollies, and bossing Bentley around.  She says the funniest things sometimes.  Still to come are many Myelle quotes.

Erick-still working at Walgreen's as a Pharmacy Technician.  School plans are in the works for him next fall working towards being a "Certified Drug Dealer" AKA Pharmacist.  He's been doing some beautiful woodworking for his mom.  Pictures to come when it's all finished.

Me- I've been working FT at Sportsman's Warehouse all summer & now in 5 days I'll start classes at ISU again.  Pretty excited about that!!  I think I've finally figured out what I want to do. Now I just need to meet with my advisor to see if they'll let me do it.

That's us in a nutshell....more to come.

No comments: