Friday, August 27, 2010

First Week

Classes started this week at ISU.  I go on Tuesdays & Thursdays this semester.  I'm loving it.  Loving being on campus & learning in my classes.  I feel like I'm no longer stagnant; that I'm headed in some kind of direction and that makes me happy.  It's also motivated me to work harder at home since I have less time at home. 

Favorite things:  Marching Band, watching my kids' excitement to ride the bus, class discussion & lecture(I hate textbook reading :P) and of course my awesome hubby and all his support through this

The kids started school this week too. :D  While I'm in class they get to be in ISU's Early Learning Center.  They are loving it & had a good first week also.  They seem so grown up as they grin when I pick them up & they want to tell me about their days.  Even Ben just chatters away telling me about his day. LOL Wish I had a translator.

I sure wish I had my camera to take our picture on the First Day of School.