Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tis the season

Today it snowed and I feel like breaking out the Christmas music, baking holiday goodies, and snuggling up with a cup of cocoa and a good book. I had to run over to my mom's house and my brothers and sisters were dancing around to Christmas music. :D Too funny, I guess it runs in the family. I've actually been quite impressed with myself this year as I have not yet turned on the Christmas music. In previous years I've had to restrain myself from turning it on before September 1.

Speaking of the holidays though...are you ready? I love the holidays and I'm super excited for this year. With Myelle being 18 months she's gonna be so much fun! Although I'm going to have to decorate my tree 2 feet from the bottom and up. LOL I have most of my Christmas shopping done and now I'm getting ancy to wrap them up and put them under the tree. :D I'm such a sap for cozy holiday scenes.

No comments: