Saturday, November 17, 2007

Missing In Action

Hello~ We've been MIA as of late. And probably will be for a bit longer. I've had pneumonia and just haven't felt up to keeping up with anything except the necessities. Next Erick was home from work this last week from we don't know what but he is extremely sick. The doctors are running tests and we'll know more on Monday...hopefully. Now our darn computer went down again. I don't think we'll ever buy a Dell computer again. GRRRR! Monday I also get the pleasure of driving to Twin Falls to uncover my dental implants. I might just get teeth in time for Christmas!

In the meantime I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving and we hope to get together with ya'll later this holiday season! I need to start gathering addresses for Christmas cards. Can you believe it's that time of year already? Craziness!

No comments: