Saturday, January 10, 2009

Boy I'm getting behind on blogging already and we're only 2 weeks into the new year. *Sigh* Oh well. I've been cleaning and organizing like crazy the past 2 weeks so I could feel like my life was less chaotic. LOL Apparently Heavenly Father has different plans for me.

We noticed our bedroom was flooding on Thursday night and had to move our bed out into the living room. No company over for awhile I guess. Last night they came and sucked up all the water and cleaned the carpet in the bedroom. Smelled much nicer. Well...guess what....it's still flooding. There's more water in the carpet and it's smelling bad again. Erick will call the management again when he gets home from work today. They think they may have to rip out the drywall in our bedroom. We won't know what they can do for us in the meantime, hopefully they'll know something on Monday.

Ah well, what great adventures, huh? My life would be so boring without them. :D Monday we also have our ultrasound and find out the gender of the baby. YAY! Erick can't get work off so Mom is going to come with me.

We are being very thankful that Erick is getting all the hours he wants and can handle right now. It will definitely help out a ton.

And I haven't forgotten about the requests for pics of the baby bump. I'll post them tomorrow after church.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the little boy!! That will be so much fun. I am glad that Erick is feeling better. How is everything else going?