Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bittersweet Passing

Last Sunday a friend of mine from high school passed away. We grew up in the same ward and he was only a year older than I was. He's battled cancer for almost five years. Several times it's gone into recession and he was doing soo good. In November he got married to his longtime girlfriend. I think they dated in high school even. I can't even imagine having only been married 3 months and losing my husband. My heart goes out to her. I'm so glad that I believe what I do and know that they will be reunited and that if anything should happen to me or Erick we too would be reunited after death because we were sealed in the temple.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can only imagine what she must be going through. All I can say is I am so glad that I didn't have to go through that with Morgan. Thanks to both of you for staying close by and being there for me when I needed a friend to hang with.
Bethany