Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Life just doesn't slow down does it?

Here I was thinking after the holidays life will slow down. Yeah...right. LOL We've only gotten busier. I've had to pick up extra shifts so I am working 4-5 shifts a week. Track season has started and they informed me that I would be the full-time throws coach this year. :O Don't know why this has me stressed out, but it does. Between that and keeping the house tidy I have also been exercising everyday. Sure takes a big chunk out of my day, but I feel pretty dang good.

Erick isn't nearly as busy right now, but work is starting to pick up and he's heading to Jackson every few weeks.

Myelle..well she just thinks she needs to be busy getting into everything. I've lost count on how many times I've put the books back on the shelf or put her toys back in her basket. It doesn't even matter if she's playing with them she just wants them out. LOL

I'm grateful though that I have things to do and I don't have much time to be idle.

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Boy how true that is. I think they do just like the toys out. I find no matter how dumb it is to clean up toys during the day, I still find myself doing it. Love ya, ains