Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Tag

Sorry Bethany! After doing some research I realized that your tag had different questions so here goes on yours.

1. What is his name? Erick McKay Wood
2. How long have you been married? 3 years
3. How long did you date? Officially? 3 weeks, but we had known each other for 6 months and were best friends for 3 before that. Plus we had a long engagement.
4. Who eats more? Sadly I do.
5. Who said I love you first? I don't remember for sure, but I think it was Erick
6. Who sings better? We're both good singers, but I'll always say me. ;)
7. Who is taller? Erick is unless I am wearing heels.
8. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine. I got mad at him the other night because he wouldn't pick a fight with me. *blush*
9. Who does the laundry? I do the washin and the dryin and Erick does most of the foldin. I put it away.
10. Who does the dishes? The dishwasher
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Erick
12. Who does the cooking? My Mom. LOL We eat there alot. I try to, but with work poor Erick has to grab what he can when I'm gone. When I'm home I usually do, but Erick is a pretty dang good cook himself.
13. Who is more stubborn? Again I think it's me, but we're both pretty stubborn.
14. Who proposed? Erick did June 15, 2004 up in the mountains while we were looking at stars. Same thing we did on our first "official" date.
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Me. Erick rarely admits it, but it smooths over anyway.
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine just because they are a mile down the road. With gas prices and our busy schedules we just don't make it to Burley often enough.
17. Who pays the bills? Me, but Erick is good at reminding me sometimes.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? I think that that role changes depending on what is needing to be done, so I think that we end up sharing the responsibility alot. Ditto to this!
19. Why do you love your husband? He is so patient and unassuming and trusting. He easily forgives me for my faults (which I have a lot of) and loves me for me. He always keeps up on current events and he explains it all to me when I get confused. He's a hard worker strives to support our family. He perseveres over everything. He makes me laugh and loves to do a lot of the stuff I do and he's a fantastic daddy to our little girl. To sum it up: He's my hero and my life. I love him so much.

K so now I am tagging all of ya'll! Jessica, Rachel, Jen, Steph, Mom, Ains, Tesha and everyone else!

No comments: