Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged

I've been Tagged by Bethany and Jessica...I'm bad at this so I hope they're the same questions and sorry Beppy it took me sooo long.

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE? The Gameplan
2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING? None right now, but I've been dying to read the Twilight series that everyone's been raving about
3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Scene-It
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Self
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? The smell of summer and fresh cut hay
6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? The breathing of my hubby while he's sleeping, Myelle's babbling, a really hard rain storm
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Feeling like you won't make the cut
8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? Usually it's "Man I slept in AGAIN!"
9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Subway
10) FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? Bentley McKay for a boy and Piper Lee for a girl
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D… Pay off all our debt, invest some, give some, and have a whole lotta fun!
12) DO U DRIVE FAST? Heck yeah! With gas prices I've been slowing down some though.
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? nope
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Way beyond Cool! Storms feel so powerful!
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? The Blue Beast....a 1984 Dodge Caravan
16) FAVOURITE DRINK? Iced lemon water, italian sodas, lemonade
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… do all the things I've been wanting to do. :D Travel, relax, hang with family and friends
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? You betcha!
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Auburn
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? Firth, Pocatello, Firth, Twin Falls, Firth. LOL See a pattern? Soon to be Rexburg BABY!
21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Do I have to pick a favorite? How about just about all of them!22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Jess - there's always a special spot in my heart for you and Beppy is the most perservering and strongest person I know
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Drawers filled with clothes
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?? Heck yah! I love being me!
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Depends on how much sleep I get Ditto to that
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Over easy
27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? In the mountains
28) FAVOURITE PIE? Chocolate Cream
29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR? Again I have to pick a favorite? Pretty much all of them
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Oh I have to tag OTHER people? :D

Okay anyone that reads this you are tagged! And so will everyone else when I get around to it. LOL

No comments: