Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm a terrible blogger!

But I'm gonna get better. So it's been 2 months since I've posted and here comes the update................We've just been working. LOL

Although we have decided to move to Rexburg so I can finish college. I'll be getting my degree in Exercise Science. Pretty much we're moving as soon as we can find an apartment, which BTW is looking like it will be sometime next month. YAY!

I'm totally horrible at figuring computer stuff out, but I hope to learn how to put more pics and that on here. Just have to get Erick to bring the camera home from work.

Hope everything is going well with all!

1 comment:

rachbechep said...

yay! i didn't know you had a BLOG! hooray, we can be blog buddies now too. audra, i'm so excited for you guys to move up here!! hurry up and find an apartment! haha.