Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on what it is. Mostly wrapping paper, but gift bags are occasionally more convenient. Santa presents always come wrapped in Santa paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? Shortly after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever I decide I need the space more than I want the tree up.
5. Do you like eggnog? Heck Yeah! Just finished a glass.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm. Not sure. Maybe our puppy Chief. Or the Winnie the Pooh train when I was really young.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Definitely Myelle. The hard thing is not going overboard.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. I have 3 at least. I think I have more.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? You mean people actually get them sent out? :D Mail or hand delivered for sure on the ones that I get sent out.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Never had a worst Christmas gift.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Anything other than The Christmas Story and Jim Carey's Grinch.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Christmas. :D I'm always looking for good deals and great gifts.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Any kind of Christmas candy.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes! I love motion lights. Erick loves white lights. We trade years who gets to pick, but my bro and his wife were ingenious and put white in the branches and around the trunk and the motion lights around the outside of the tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Pretty much all of them. Favorite favorite....Carol of the Bells. The list of ones I don't like is shorter than my favorites.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This is the last year we will be traveling. We're going to my parents house since Brett and Brianna will be there. It will be the last year Mom'll get to have the whole family together for Christmas morning.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? You betcha. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder (is it Donder or Donner I never knew), Blitzen and Rudolf! Haha and I didn't even look.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? This year a star, but we alternate between a star, angel, and a big red bow.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Some years we get pajamas to open on Christmas Eve, but otherwise everything on Christmas morning. Except for open early presents of course ;)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? How cranky people get while they are doing their Christmas shopping and how they take it out on the employees of the stores.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Eclectic.
24. Favorite time for Christmas dinner? Anytime
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Lots of stuff....Top things on my list.......Not having to work so I can stay home with my kids....a clean house......a good full night's sleep.........Being able to go to church every Sunday instead of working......Getting closer to my Heavenly Father......good health.

I TAG Mom, Rachel, Jessica, Jen, and Scott.

No comments: