Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Grumble...Grumble

We have a lot of stuff going on in our lives right now. No need to bother you with the details, but let's just say I have been in tears many times the last few weeks trying to figure out what we're going to do. I finally felt like we had hope and what happens this week? My car won't start. We jump it and it works fine all day. Next day....won't start again. Jumped it this morning and let it run for 15 min. Turn it off and try to start it back up right away. Just clicking as it tries to turn over. Dh is going to jump it again on his lunch and I'll take it in to Les Schwab. I'm praying that all it is is a bad connection or a bad battery and not our alternator.

It's just one thing after another it feels like. *Sigh* Oh well. I'm done grumbling about it and what doesn't kill us will make us stronger. Our trials will bring us closer as a family and closer to God. We'll just keep paying our tithing and doing the things we need to and just plug along and everything will work out.

2 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Oh, I hate it when stuff like that happens! We once had both of our cars break down and so we borrowed someone else's...then a lady wasn't watching where she was going and slid through a stop sign right into my husband who was driving the borrowed car! Things do work out though...just keep moving forward.

Ginny said...

yuck...i'm sorry things are seemingly not going your way. good luck with whatever it is!!!