Monday, November 3, 2008

TAGGED 2

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Erick McKay
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 3 Years 7 months
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? Officially 3 weeks before we were engaged, but were really good friends for 3 months before that and then engaged 10 months.
HOW OLD IS HE? 26
WHO IS TALLER? Erick by about an inch
WHO CAN SING BEST? Not sure we're about equally matched.
WHO IS SMARTER? I catch on to stuff faster, but he knows alot more
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? I wash and dry and he folds. :D
WHO PAYS BILLS? Me, but he's trying to learn
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? He does
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? We don't have a lawn anymore, but when we did he did mostly, but occasionally I would.
WHO COOKS DINNER? Mostly me. He has to when I work late.
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Me. I can be wrong alot.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He kissed me first. I didn't object. LOL
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? we share them, I wear one leg and he wears the other. <-----Yeah that.

I tag Mom and Ainslie.

No comments: