Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally a Breather

Whew! It's been quite a week and life is just going to keep speeding by. We ended up spending Thanksgiving at the McKinnon house this year. We sure missed the Wood's, but between Erick's and my work schedules the trip to Boise just wasn't feasible. We hope to get to see you guys around Christmas time.

Black Friday was a fun and very long day. Sportsman's opened at 6am and it was busy! I started work at 5:30 am and left at 5pm. Then it was off to play games with the McKinnon family. I think I provided most of the entertainment since I was so tired. :D

Erick surprised me by getting us a Christmas tree while he was out getting me some powerade and soda today. (I think I've got the flu because I just can't keep anything down and we had nothing on hand that would work to keep me hydrated.) So we got that decorated today along with a few other things put up in the living room. I'll post pics as soon as I get my camera from Mom's house.

Not sure when my other day off this week is. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but I'm covering for a coworker and my boss didn't know which other day I could get off. If there isn't one then I'll be grateful for the overtime and for the next week when I can have 2 days off. :D

I hope ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Sending our love.

No comments: