Friday, July 31, 2009

We Finally Got It!!

Woot! We finally got Bentley laughing on video! It was the funniest thing because I didn't have to say anything at first. I could just look at him and he started laughing his head off. I love it!

Enjoy the video...it'll make you smile.

Oh and I'm almost done rearranging and organizing the Living Room. Pics and post to come soon.

Mom just updated her cooking blog. Check out her recipe for amazing freezer jam here. I'm also now a co-author for that blog and can't wait to share some of my experiments in the kitchen.

P.S. you'll want to pause the music player at the bottom of the screen before you watch.

3 comments:

Maren said...

That was great! I love those baby laughs!

Steph Martin said...

He's just adorable! I love to hear babies laugh!!

Jessica said...

Friendly Advice: Go to my blog and enter the Monday giveaway!