Saturday, July 26, 2008

Checking In from Burley!

So we're doing pretty good here. My niece and nephew both got baptized today and then we had an awesome family reunion. Of course it ended with a little too much excitement when Aunt Arlene and Aunt Fonda got in a car wreck. Thankfully everyone is okay except for a few scrapes and some stitches. What an amazing thing having so many priesthood holders around.
Unless I get to post again before we leave Burley this will probably be my last post for awhile. Tuesday is the big moving day and we won't have internet for awhile. With all the new expenses we just don't know how much we can afford so we do without. :D I think I might just go through withdrawals from the internet and Blogger, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger....right? LOL
Have a happy weekend! TTFN and See ya after the move!

No comments: