Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm Back!!

Whoa! What a great and wonderful, but long trip. I spent the week in Spokane, Washington doing something I love.....Throwing and Coaching Throwers! It was fantastic and I learned a lot and hope that the kids learned a lot.



Me and Holli lookin so cool in our shades during roll call in the Pine Bowl. Holli is one of the coolest people I met at Ironwood this year all thanks to another super cool person Jenn who brought her along! Holli is my hot hammer throwing date. :D Love ya Holli!

Yay! Here's Jenn! Woohoo! We had some good times. Like I almost tried to kill us on our way to Walmart one night! :D Room checks...skipping lectures....discus...late night chats. Ah good times! Jenn you da bomb! Love ya!


Some of the fantastic throwers I got to coach! I'm super sad I can't remember all of their names, but I do remember Katie in black, Amy right next to her, and I want to say Emily in front she's from Virginia, and I can't remember the last girl's name, but she's a doll and awesome to coach! Thanks ladies!










Three of the greatest men in the discus world! We are so blessed to have them come to camp every year. In case you don't know the one in front is Wolfgang Schmidt. The two in the background are Mac Wilkins (left) and Dr. L. Jay Sylvester (right). All three are Olympic medalists and amazing men in their sport.






Last of all the leader of us all! Bart Templeman! "The sky is blue...the grass is green....it's time to throw.....It just don't get any better than this!!" IWT - "I Wanna Throw!"



Love you all from Ironwood and I can't wait to see you again next year....and hopefully before then. :D


No comments: